Original topic:

A Message of Gratitude. Pt. 1

(Topic created on: 07-19-2019 06:14 PM)
ZMAHD
Options
Others

Ok,

from my last post, I was really moved by @CHMultimedia's story and then I realized how lucky we are to have moderators such as Sabrina. Since she joined the community a few months back, she really added a layer of personality to the community. So, for the last few hours, @CHMultimedia and I were scheming on how we can give a formal thank you. So, here's my part, @CHMultimedia will finish it off with Pt. 2.

On behalf of everyone in the community, we wanted to Thank @Sabrina for all of her hard work and dedication to the community! The evolution of this forum thread couldn't be where it is without your contribution to it. This is what we are calling the Moderator Badge! We hope you like it!

Members.png

3 Comments
czamek1980
Active Level 6
Others
thanks so much Sabrina!!!
Bing
Active Level 10
Others
I was thinking few days ago on making a post asking people to send feedback on her to Samsung if x person has been helped so she can get a promotion ! She works too hard and deserves a good compensation
Options
Others

Wow, this is so amazing... I don't even have the words to describe how blessed I am to be a part of this community!

From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much @ZMAHD and @CHMultimedia—Samsung Members wouldn't be what it is without the hard work of you both + all the other dedicated Members ❤️

Cheers,

Sabrina