Original topic:

A Message of Gratitude, Pt.2

(Topic created on: 07-22-2019 05:16 PM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Others

If you've missed ZMAHD's post, see it here.

This is the second part of our joint gratitude message. I think I speak for everyone here when I say that Sabrina worls very hard to give us such a dedicated support service worthy of a multi-billion, multinational company, that only a few of them actually provide.

So after having made a lot of potential tokens of my and our gratitude, and fearing bloating this and running out of time running into a "feature creep" (ahem Vista), I've settled on this. I hope you like it.

On the behalf of members of the Samsung Members Canada communit8-page-001.jpg

Full resolution PDF download here.

Thank you Sabrina and the S Members team. Thank you.

6 Comments
Others
🎉 100%!
0 Likes
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Others
Wow 👍
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Others
wheres mine!? ;(
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Oh, uh...

It got... hum... Lost! Ah yes it got lost in the mail... from the.. er... certificate design company yeah? And now... hum... the delivery companies-COMPANY! is trying to find... the... person who misplaced it? So... uh... yeah now they are waiting... huh... ah! the police because when we asked the company to... hum design... the certificate... we set the value of the certificate to "immeasurable" which for them means very high value so the police is on the case but they are... understaffed? so they can't find it right now. And they are saying that due to the elections this year this could get political and they do not wish to intervene in this situation so we are stuck until the elections are over
Options
Others

I'm already fighting back tears from Part 1, this just sent me over the edge 😭

I'll definitely be sharing/saving these awards as a reminder of how amazing the Samsung Members community is—it warms my heart to see how the efforts of the Members team are recognized!

Again, thank you so much @CHMultimedia and @ZMAHD... Here's to building a stronger Samsung Members community! 🎉

Cheers,

Sabrina