Original topic:

AKG headphones unblanaced

(Topic created on: 07-22-2017 07:21 AM)
Legoindie
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
I pre ordered the Galaxy S8 and I've been using the included headphones for quite a few things since I got them. they were working fine up until a few days ago when the right ear bud suddenly went a lot quieter than the left no matter what device I plug it into. I have tried putting the right ear bud in my left ear and I can confirm it's the headphone, not my ear.
Does anyone know what may be causing this issue?
0 Likes
10 Comments
Kushal
Beginner Level 2
Others
i also have the same problem with my headphones.... i went to the samsung store to get them replaced as it is under warranty but they dont have any replacement units yet
0 Likes
Legoindie
Beginner Level 2
Others
Ahh, I'll probably have to go in to do the same at some point because adjusting the balance in the settings isn't very effective because then you need to go max volume to hear them.
0 Likes
Dwain
Active Level 5
Others
I'm having the same problem and I've only used for like a month.
0 Likes
Kushal
Beginner Level 2
Others
they dont even have the heaphones at samsung.ca... its only available in US right now... dont know when they'll get it here.
0 Likes
rony1
Active Level 2
Others
have you checked of the wire has maybe been bent or if it's a little loose or maybe even if there's some debris where the sound comes from
0 Likes
Others
same issue here. think it's a known issue with the akg headphones...
0 Likes
300kc
Active Level 7
Others
i guess i should use mine to see if they work
0 Likes
Nima1981
Beginner Level 2
Others
does anyone know how to gain or how to use the apps correctly.?if someone is,😕 playing me it is not funny .
0 Likes
Options
Others
Hey @Legoindie, thanks for your post. We have already seen some other users with similar issues and I've already forwarded the feedback to the rest of our team. We are currently looking into this. In the meantime, as @Kushal said, they should be covered under warranty. Please contact your local Samsung Service Center (http://www.samsung.com/ca/support) so we can help. Although there are no replacement units at the moment in time, we can explore alternatives for you.

-Nick
0 Likes