Original topic:

AND... The onslaught of One UI complaints roll in πŸ™„

(Topic created on: 04-04-2019 01:14 PM)
Shaggyskunk1BLM
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
It's the same thing every single OS update.
People forget that they were complaining about Oreo when it first came out & Nougat before that & so on & on & on...... 

Those who were crying about wanting One UI & Now too familiar with Oreo - to learn about the improvements in the new OS.
🀨
19 Comments
Sapper56
Active Level 1
Others
why would temperature rising while charging be an abnormal behaviour.... that is normal for any type of battery....
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others

Well some changes in Pie are legitimately bad changes. The camera is one that truly bothers me. And removing Video Assistant.

0 Likes
shadman
Active Level 1
Others
it worked shaggy thanks
0 Likes
Others
@shadman changing the screen grid worked - That's what you are talking about I think? If so πŸ‘
shadman
Active Level 1
Others
also shaggy I did the cache cleaning and my battery life is better than ever. is this something you perform regularly?
0 Likes
carr0498
Active Level 10
Others
all posts I see with "update" I normally just scroll-on-by
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Others
I don't have a single issue with the UI! I like it better!
Others
@shadman - Good to hear πŸ‘
I only Boot into Recovery periodically to wipe cache if I notice a decline in performance - Generally it's not necessary - I think that the best thing for fixing issues & improving battery life is a Factory Reset - It's a little time consuming - But I've always found it to be worthwhile πŸ™‚πŸ§
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Others
no complaints here! updated and factory reset and getting used to it and overall I'm enjoying it now that I'm more familiar and used to it.
Samesung
Active Level 10
Others
Same trolls, and idiots that howled like children because they had to wait. They finally get it and now they're crying like the w!mps they are. I'd be mad but I feel sorry for those that have no redeeming qualities or skills to offer...
0 Likes