Original topic:

About phones & photos

(Topic created on: 09-11-2019 07:06 PM)
jiggles
Active Level 6
Options
Others
This may be a silly question,  but is it possible to take pics from an old phone to a new one. My old iPhone 4 has things like pics. Do I have to snapshot each one ... or can I take from one Gallery into another? They couldn't delete or transfer bc the models weren't compatible.  So my old phone has things I can still get. Any ideas would be appreciated   )
17 Comments
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Others
it's impossible if you say "no".

on ye olde iphone IV access your samsung cloud.

https://support.samsungcloud.com/#/login

upload pics to cloud and voila'.

0 Likes
jiggles
Active Level 6
Others
you mentioned the cloud. lost me there lol. i haven't an idea what the cloud even is lol
0 Likes
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Others
addendum: get rid of the "they" for they are the incompatible ones, not your devices!

yours,

:)

0 Likes
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Others
username/password of the samsung web cloud should be the same samsung login you use.

ergo, no need to register.
0 Likes
Others
Hi Jiggles,

I never own an iPhone4 before, but I think should be the same in general.

When you plug your iPhone4 into the computer using USB cable, a dialog box pop up and you can import your pictures into the compute ( under My Picture folder). Once all done, connect your Samsung Phone using USB cable and allow access phone data. You could copy and paste pictures from computer to your phone.
jiggles
Active Level 6
Others
my laptop is broken and I lost all saved pics, but found them on my old phone. would like to have them on this phone. Samsung A20
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
4 things...

1- Google "smart switch"
*edit* search this forum
2- Samsung cloud is good
3- I dunno bout you all but I got 100's of free GB free from Degoo bc I have a Samsung device 🤷‍♂️ Its just bigger cloud storage than Samsung.
4- I treat my phones and devices like memory cards or USB sticks, plug them into computer, accept permissions on device then go into PC or My computer and see them as memory drives, copy and paste how you like🤷‍♂️👍
0 Likes
jiggles
Active Level 6
Others
i use that now hun. But a little too much, too late
0 Likes
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Others

Did the cloud work?

0 Likes