I question why these apps don't have a night mode yet 😕
9 Comments
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Others
Others
+1
Others
Well - There's really excellent development happening for the S10 series & some pretty awesome themes! You'll be able to Theme everything you mentioned - except for Samsung Members atm & you'll also be able to Theme a lot more! 😉🐧
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Others
What are you hinting at, buddy? 🤔😝
0 Likes
Others
Not hinting - I posted about it yesterday along with a few screen shots - We just started testing it yesterday morning & until really early this morning....Here's some more 🕊

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/Interested-in-Themes-for-your-S10-series/m-p/1343303#M149...
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Others
Oh yeah I remember that! Can you check out the other thread I posted?
0 Likes
Options
Others

Hey @Yoshisaur9,

I hear you, these are pretty popular Samsung apps—users with dark themes probably find it pretty jarring to suddenly switch to a blindingly white app!

I'll forward this list to the devs, I actually think they may be working on adding dark mode for a few of these already 😊

Cheers,

Sabrina

BDTech
Expert Level 1
Others
That would be awesome! Especially for Samsung Health and Samsung Pay since those apps are widely used on not just Samsung phones, but on all phones out there! Have a good day!
Options
Others

Definitely agreed, Health and Pay are two great options to highlight. I appreciate the insight!

And thank you, I hope you have a great day as well 😊

Cheers,
Sabrina

0 Likes