Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Additional warranty

(Topic created on: 06-25-2019 04:50 AM)
niktagor80
Beginner Level 3
Options
Others

Hello! Can you please recommend to me how to increase warranty term for my phone from 1 year up to 2 years?

0 Likes

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Others

Protection with Samsung Care+   -    It is page number one of the pages that alternate displaying at the top of the page of this app when you open it on your phone. If you select it you should be taken to the Samsung warranty page.

View solution in context

Solution
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others

@niktagor80, 

If you are in Quebec , you don't need to buy it..there is a law who protect your product for a reasonnable time, ex : a phone is supposed to work about 4 years, Quebec law' s protect your phone for about 4 years..

View solution in context

Solution
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Others
Hi Sabrina i agree with Cassidy
In the province of Québec the OPC is protecting the customer for 4 years . So no need for extended guaranty

View solution in context

5 Comments
Solution
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Others

Protection with Samsung Care+   -    It is page number one of the pages that alternate displaying at the top of the page of this app when you open it on your phone. If you select it you should be taken to the Samsung warranty page.

Solution
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others

@niktagor80, 

If you are in Quebec , you don't need to buy it..there is a law who protect your product for a reasonnable time, ex : a phone is supposed to work about 4 years, Quebec law' s protect your phone for about 4 years..

Options
Others

Hey @niktagor80,

Agreed with @Ray2, the best way to extend your phone warranty is through Samsung Care+! Here's a link to the page: https://support-ca.samsung.com/secaew/consumer/ca/category/categorymainformc

Hope this helps—let me know if you have any further questions 😊

Cheers,

Sabrina

0 Likes
Solution
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Others
Hi Sabrina i agree with Cassidy
In the province of Québec the OPC is protecting the customer for 4 years . So no need for extended guaranty
Options
Others

Thanks @Joce1 and @Cassidy, that's a useful bit of information for residents of Québec to know!

Cheers,

Sabrina

0 Likes