Original topic:

Adobe Premier Rush now available for Android

(Topic created on: 05-21-2019 07:48 AM)
Cprice
Options
Others

Adobe Premiere Rush launches on Android for fast and easy video editing on the go

"Run and gun" has become a mantra for many YouTubers and filmmakers these days. It doesn't matter if you're a travel vlogger or directing a short film, you're probably eager to begin cutting together footage on the ride back from the field, not waiting until you're back in the office (or at home). There are plenty of good video editors available for Android, but none of them offer a seamless transition between working on a smartphone or tablet, then moving to a desktop to do finishing work. Today, Adobe is bridging that gap with the launch of Premiere Rush for Android.

Read more HERE

Google Play Store link: Adobe Premiere Rush

**Note** The Adobe Premier Rush for Samsung - Video Editor is available in the Galaxy Store

4 Comments
Others
Good luck with that buddy 🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
Options
Others

Hey @Cprice,

I'm particularly excited about this release—it really showcases what Android is capable of! Thanks for the PSA 😊

Cheers,

Sabrina

0 Likes
Others
the application is basic and very limited for editing videos. hopefully with the next update they will add more features. I would expect more from Adobe for android.
0 Likes
Steve01
Active Level 5
Others
just as an FYI, the app is available in the Galaxy Store. if you download from Galaxy Store the introductory pricing is $7.99/month for 1yr subscription vs $9.99 if downloaded from Google Play. this offer is available until 1/31/2020. this version will also support DEX, HDR10+ and a few other Samsung optimizations. We have a few more things in the works as well which I will share as they become finalized.