Original topic:

Answers please...

(Topic created on: 09-23-2019 04:18 PM)
Vic20
Active Level 10
Options
Others
Let's have some transparency here. Why are posts of constructive critism being deleted? Why was one recognized and helpful member of the forum banned temporarily? All because they voiced their critical concerns and opinions? Because one exercised their right as a consumer? Did that really call for such drastic actions?

Why exercise such draconic actions in this forum? It's baffling to say the least. I think we're all dismayed and surprised at all this. These actions feel rather uncalled for, harsh and hostile against us the consumer.

I think we all deserve better than this as we are a community. If none of us cared, we wouldn't be here, much less posting these matters. Or bringing them to your attention. Could we please have some open communication?
CHMx
Active Level 3
Others

Your post was ignored.

0 Likes
Others
Haha.... which one - there's many to choose from lol 😂
@Vic20 Oddly enough - The post that resulted in CHMultimedia being banned - was very similar to your initial post here... & yet my posts which where pointing out the inconsistencies (being kind) were merely deleted....
CHMx
Active Level 3
Others

All of them. However, we have received an official answer on a capital question: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/S8-SM-G955WZVAXAC-vs-SM-G955WZKAXAC/td-p/2099012

0 Likes
Others
Relieved to see his engagement in a pressing issue... adds a certain "colour" to Samsung Moderators views of what is important.... 🙄
Vic20
Active Level 10
Others
LOL... yeah I saw that.
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Others
which posts were deleted?
0 Likes
Vic20
Active Level 10
Others
Shaggyskunk1's posts and CHMultimedia's as well as those that posted in them.
0 Likes
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Others
@GG2,

Who was banned?
0 Likes
Vic20
Active Level 10
Others
CHMultimedia was temp banned.
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Others
Sorry @oooOmitoOooo I don't get notified when tagged.
0 Likes