Original topic:

Ask An Expert 4 - General Questions Thread!

(Topic created on: 12-24-2019 10:38 AM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members,

This is a reminder for the upcoming Ask an Expert event, happing RIGHT NOW! For those who are not familiar with this, the Ask an Expert is a time where any community members can submit questions and have a live response from experts! This time, there's no theme to this event - if you have ANY questions related to Samsung Products and services, bring them tomorrow and we can give an answer!

The event begins at 4PM EST sharp - and ends at 5PM EST. 

All the remainding questions from after the event will not be answered live. Instead, it will be answered later.

Format:

• Please post one question as a “Comment” in this discussion thread
  • The moderator will use the ‘reply’ function in the comment to your answer question based on the Expert panels’ input
  • Only one reply per comment will be made during the event – if there are follow up questions please send them to the Moderator afterwards and we will ensure you get more info!

Some suggestions to keep things moving:

• Please allow a moment or two for your comment (question) to be replied to – we may need to leverage the knowledge of one or two people in the room to create a clear and accurate reply
  • Please do not flood the forum with multiple comments (questions) – let’s give every Member a chance to ask – per above, we will be happy to continue replying during the days following the  event
  • Please follow our community guidelines at all times

For now, the thread is now CLOSED.

155 Comments
albertabound
Beginner Level 2
Others
how can I download a udemy course to my sim card and not my phone
0 Likes
SamSungtwo
Active Level 8
Others
How can I verify that all the information found in "software information" is the latest versions?
0 Likes
Others
search it up or click on the link
0 Likes
kuroroy
Beginner Level 2
Others
how do I download radioplayer canada free app on my A20?
0 Likes
Natthebrat
Beginner Level 2
Others
need help the set up my Active 2 watch or reset
0 Likes
jlm
Beginner Level 2
Others
im locked out of email. how do i ger in . i dont know password
0 Likes
Others
I want to know how I can disable cellular data usage for each app like iOS allows you. I don't want to restrict BACKGROUND DATA USAGE, just when it is open, I don't want it to use cellular data.
0 Likes
AmeriCanuck
Active Level 8
Others
Question: So I have an Outlook.com account that I added to Samsung Email. The problem is that I have some emails in that account that are part of a folder with rules that automatically send them into the folder. But I've noticed in the Samsung email app, it doesn't include the folder or redirect the emails into my Inbox. Is there anything I can do about this other than use the Outlook app or get rid of the rule in my Outlook account, which, obviously is a bit extreme?
0 Likes
Midted
Beginner Level 2
Others
I can't resize my icons or grid on my S10E. I've followed all the how to but neither the grid or icon appear in Display in Settings, very frustrated.
0 Likes
megamike
Active Level 1
Others
How do I remove the massive black notification panel on emails that showed up in recent update. I don't need a 1/3 page to tell me no unread emails.
0 Likes