Original topic:

Ask An Expert 4 - General Questions Thread!

(Topic created on: 12-26-2019 05:55 PM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members,

This is a reminder for the upcoming Ask an Expert event, happing RIGHT NOW! For those who are not familiar with this, the Ask an Expert is a time where any community members can submit questions and have a live response from experts! This time, there's no theme to this event - if you have ANY questions related to Samsung Products and services, bring them tomorrow and we can give an answer!

The event begins at 4PM EST sharp - and ends at 5PM EST. 

All the remainding questions from after the event will not be answered live. Instead, it will be answered later.

Format:

• Please post one question as a “Comment” in this discussion thread
  • The moderator will use the ‘reply’ function in the comment to your answer question based on the Expert panels’ input
  • Only one reply per comment will be made during the event – if there are follow up questions please send them to the Moderator afterwards and we will ensure you get more info!

Some suggestions to keep things moving:

• Please allow a moment or two for your comment (question) to be replied to – we may need to leverage the knowledge of one or two people in the room to create a clear and accurate reply
  • Please do not flood the forum with multiple comments (questions) – let’s give every Member a chance to ask – per above, we will be happy to continue replying during the days following the  event
  • Please follow our community guidelines at all times

For now, the thread is now CLOSED.

155 Comments
annieb69
Beginner Level 2
Others
how can i reset my s8, i can't remember my samsung email
0 Likes
Others
so if I continue to charge with this 65w laptop charger, will I see any damages?
0 Likes
mishu22
Active Level 1
Others
I am not having a good time with this phone. 4th Samsung i have owned.
0 Likes
lynlyn
Beginner Level 2
Others
hi! how to delete some device in my bluetooth that I'm not using it
0 Likes
Beginner Level 2
Others
hello, I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 I do believe and there's one thing coming up on the screen 50 tabs open? I have absolutely no bloody idea how to close all the tabs any ideas?
0 Likes
dosil
Beginner Level 2
Others
my tablet won't let me include my iCloud email account in my emails keeps saying wrong I'd or password but I know they are correct
0 Likes
proudmomma2015
Beginner Level 2
Others
Did anyone else have trouble when selecting the "other" excersise using samsung health? I can add it but cant put the duration or end time like you can with the presets. Just asking as I recently bought the ring fit adventure game to play when its too cold to go outside to excercises, I wanted to select other instead of putting in each excercise individually.
anyones help is greatly appreciated.
0 Likes
Hyadler
Beginner Level 2
Others
Is there a way to change the color of the edge handle on the Samsung S10?
0 Likes
chasac569
Beginner Level 2
Others
my wife can't call me
0 Likes
Wannadookie
Beginner Level 2
Others
I would like to know if the default bar at top of device which shows time, signal, battery can be changed to black on home screen as I cannot read clock with white background on my home screen and lock screen picture of my kids? I have samsung note 10 plus.
0 Likes