Highlighted
Active Level 9
so if I continue to charge with this 65w laptop charger, will I see any damages?
Highlighted
Active Level 1
I am not having a good time with this phone. 4th Samsung i have owned.
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
hi! how to delete some device in my bluetooth that I'm not using it
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
hello, I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 I do believe and there's one thing coming up on the screen 50 tabs open? I have absolutely no bloody idea how to close all the tabs any ideas?
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
my tablet won't let me include my iCloud email account in my emails keeps saying wrong I'd or password but I know they are correct
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
Did anyone else have trouble when selecting the "other" excersise using samsung health? I can add it but cant put the duration or end time like you can with the presets. Just asking as I recently bought the ring fit adventure game to play when its too cold to go outside to excercises, I wanted to select other instead of putting in each excercise individually.
anyones help is greatly appreciated.
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
Is there a way to change the color of the edge handle on the Samsung S10?
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
my wife can't call me
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
I would like to know if the default bar at top of device which shows time, signal, battery can be changed to black on home screen as I cannot read clock with white background on my home screen and lock screen picture of my kids? I have samsung note 10 plus.
Highlighted
Active Level 1
S8 photos often saved in MyFiles DCIM instead of Gallery. Seems to be a common problem. It's quite annoying because we can't edit photos from there. Any fix for this problem?