Original topic:

Ask an Expert - TV Edition - OPEN NOW!

(Topic created on: 02-12-2020 04:52 PM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

Screenshot_20200205-104844_Samsung Members.jpg

This is the LIVE THREAD for the Ask an Expert Event - the thread is now OPEN NOW! Ask away!

We're going into another Ask an Expert event - this time, we will be focusing on all things TV! Whether it's concerning the Soundbar, Apps, Smart TV's menu, or anything else regarding Samsung TV's - bring your questions and we'll bring our answers LIVE! Please check out the Tip in the Samsung Members app, or view the image above for more details.

As with all the Ask an Experts, I want to remind everyone of the rules that we have - please follow the guidelines below!

Format:

• Please post one question as a “Comment” in this discussion thread
  • The moderator will use the ‘reply’ function in the comment to your answer question based on the Expert panels’ input
  • Only one reply per comment will be made during the event – if there are follow up questions please send them to the Moderator afterwards and we will ensure you get more info!

Some suggestions to keep things moving:

• Please allow a moment or two for your comment (question) to be replied to – we may need to leverage the knowledge of one or two people in the room to create a clear and accurate reply
  • Please do not flood the forum with multiple comments (questions) – let’s give every Member a chance to ask – per above, we will be happy to continue replying during the days following the  event
  • Please follow our community guidelines at all times

We'll see you here tomorrow!

The Samsung Members Team

jpcapitaine
Beginner Level 2
Others
bonjour mon stylet ne fonctionne plus et semble en default il est dans mon note 8 mais il me dit souvent quil ny est pas
0 Likes
Caitlin102629
Beginner Level 2
Others

This is the second day in a row that I am unable to watch TV because my Tv is not communicating with my wifi. Apparently there is an update pending, which is causing the problem and the automatic update is currently not functioning. I do not have access to a computer to upload it manually. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

0 Likes
Ricker1972
Beginner Level 2
Others
Hi, having issues adding a debit card to my Samsung pay pass. I have a card on my phone now, and it works fine, but it won't let me transfer it to my Samsung Galaxy smart watch lte! why? and when I try to add different cards, all it tells me is that they are not supported?
0 Likes
Mandob
Beginner Level 2
Others
Is there a good app avail. for chords and lyrics?
0 Likes
Capo1gambino
Active Level 2
Others
verify
0 Likes
Capo1gambino
Active Level 2
Others
wrong Password
0 Likes
Capo1gambino