Original topic:

Bell experiencing network problems

(Topic created on: 03-20-2019 08:31 PM)
JohnH
Active Level 9
Options
Others
Hey everyone, it seems as though there are quite a few people experiencing issues when sending text messages on their galaxy devices. 
This issue is limited to Bell users, and according to Bell support on Twitter they are working on a fix right now.

It has also been brought to my attention that this issue also affects Virgin Mobike users. Again, it is a network issue. There isn't anything wrong with your galaxy.

If you have this problem the only solution is patience as Bell sports this thing out ^^
14 Comments
rens
Beginner Level 2
Others
thanks for your post, tried going on bell online no chats available to find out anything, on here was the only place I saw an answer to it after looking everywhere else. Hopefully it gets fixed soon
0 Likes
monkeysheep
Beginner Level 2
Others
Thank you for the update!
0 Likes
jds7213
Beginner Level 2
Others
so your able to use the internet but not send messages? that **bleep**
0 Likes
Others
I'm not with Bell (I'm with Rogers) but funny how Bell didn't mention anything about the issue on their Twitter... I know that at least Rogers does Tweet whenever there's a Network / Cable issue and when it's expected to be resolved...
0 Likes
JohnH
Active Level 9
Others
they replied to someone who tweeted about it, that's the only way I managed to figure out what was up.

I'm with rogers as well and youre right - there always an update. Bell really made you dig to get information.
0 Likes