Original topic:

Best shows

(Topic created on: 11-11-2019 04:31 PM)
AdenLimestone
Active Level 3
Options
Others
Hello again! My topic today is on great, new,old shows. The show I'm watching is the office in fact I'm watching it while typing this! The best shows today are 9-1-1, The morning show, Ellen DeGeneres and a lot more. I personally love the office and the fresh prince of bel air which are both no longer running. A lot of shows nowadays are way different than back then(duh) and I dont like a lot of them. I'd love to hear from you people about how you feel about shows these days and what are your favourite shows , old or new!
0 Likes
11 Comments
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Others
I've seen the office at least 5 times.. it's my favorite and so good,
Brando
Active Level 10
Others
very cool, thanks
0 Likes
AdenLimestone
Active Level 3
Others
who are u thanking and why?
0 Likes
Dolfinns
Active Level 6
Others
Favorites: Seinfeld / Frasier / Cheers / Mash ...all long since ended, but still fun to watch
AdenLimestone
Active Level 3
Others
I've only heard of Seinfeld other than that the shows u said I dont even know anyway have a good day!or night
0 Likes
DragonLordHarry
Beginner Level 4
Others
Star Trek, other Star Trek series (like Next Gen, Deep Space 9, Voyager), Walker Texas Ranger, NCIS, NCIS LA, Get Smart, Thunderbirds, Martial Law, CSI Miami, Flintstones, Loveboat, Fantasy Island (old & new)
Others
Ncis the older shows...
0 Likes
Others
My favorite shows, not in any particular order: Jeopardy!, Let's Make a Deal, Border Security (CBSA catching suspicious travelers at airports and border crossings in the USA and Canada), How It's Made (Discovery Channel series)and the Late Show With Stephen Colbert.
AdenLimestone
Active Level 3
Others
I've watched border line security I've also watched how its made both amazing shows and who's Stephan Colbert?
0 Likes