Original topic:

CRTC mobile services survey

(Topic created on: 12-03-2019 11:15 AM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
The CRTC is holding a survey about Canadian mobile telecommunications services to determine where to focus their efforts to improve our services and find what are the biggest problems for Canadians with these services.. It's a straightforward survey that only takes 5 minutes to complete and I strongly advise everyone to do it.

https://surveys.advanis.ca/crtc2019?language=en

Le sondage est aussi disponible en français en suivant le lien ci-haut et en cliquant sur le bouton Français.
25 Comments
carr0498
Active Level 10
Others

Done

0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Thank you, hopefully your answers will help the CRTC to fix out telecoms.
0 Likes
carr0498
Active Level 10
Others

Yeah, it certainly is a **bleep**-show ... i'm lucky that Wind/Freedom came out with that $50/8GB plan couple christmases ago because I was able to go to Koodo and get a $60/10GB plan, and Koodo's the only telecom that didn't raise their price by $5 the following year.  People I know who have that plan are now paying $65+taxes.

talk about bait & switch.

0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Thankfully, we have something vaguely resembling competition here so our plan is 90$/12GB with a phone (N9) + corporate rebate so not so bad at all. (Upfront cost was 100$).

This baiting looks like what Bell always does with their "guaranteed savings" on Internet plans and raising your subscription by 5$ each 2 months. Thankfully I made sure I was sold a fixed pricing plan for my Internet but still.

We're not doing well at all at this telecommunication game
0 Likes
GerryJH
Active Level 7
Others
Done
Others
Done 👍🏾
SamsungMad
Active Level 4
Others
Done... can't hurt any but surely not holding my breath
Others
Completed. Hope they really do something for us. Thank you for the link. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
You're welcome. Survey ends next year. Wait about a month (so starting February) to have a report on the survey and then the fun will begin.
0 Likes