Geico
Active Level 7
I hate all telecoms, the prices are too much
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
The highest in the whole wide world!
QP
Active Level 4
Done... hope they will make some changes in the future.
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Well they certainly aren't paying people to make surveys and analyze the resulting data for fun so there are good chances that they will do something. Unlike the US FCC which is now a subsidiary of all US telecommunication companies and do everything to favor them and screw the people like by lowering the definition of "broadband Internet" from 25/3Mbps to 10/1Mbps (for comparison, Canada's broadband definition will be 50/10Mbps)
dave8713
Active Level 5
fait
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Super merci!
GG2
Active Level 7
Done
jayman1973
Active Level 9
I completed the survey this morning. It was pretty straight forward. I know this question gets asked in most surveys, "What is your yearly household income?" That is none of their business and is irrelevant to put in the survey.
vape
Active Level 8
Questions for everyone. Do you really find 70 bucks a month costly for 10 gigs unlimited data with everything else unlimited? That's comparable to American telecoms in my eyes. The problem isn't the service the problem is the cost of the device that's my problem, which isn't the service provider fault.
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Yeah it's pretty expensive. That 70$ figure is without a cell. When a carrier can give 12GB with a premium super expensive phone for 67$ a month "for corporate users only", they can make cheaper plans.