Original topic:

CRTC mobile services survey

(Topic created on: 12-03-2019 10:34 AM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
The CRTC is holding a survey about Canadian mobile telecommunications services to determine where to focus their efforts to improve our services and find what are the biggest problems for Canadians with these services.. It's a straightforward survey that only takes 5 minutes to complete and I strongly advise everyone to do it.

https://surveys.advanis.ca/crtc2019?language=en

Le sondage est aussi disponible en français en suivant le lien ci-haut et en cliquant sur le bouton Français.
Geico
Active Level 8
Others
I hate all telecoms, the prices are too much
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
The highest in the whole wide world!
QP
Active Level 5
Others
Done... hope they will make some changes in the future.
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Well they certainly aren't paying people to make surveys and analyze the resulting data for fun so there are good chances that they will do something. Unlike the US FCC which is now a subsidiary of all US telecommunication companies and do everything to favor them and screw the people like by lowering the definition of "broadband Internet" from 25/3Mbps to 10/1Mbps (for comparison, Canada's broadband definition will be 50/10Mbps)
dave8713
Active Level 6
Others
fait
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Super merci!
GG2
Expert Level 3
Others
Done
0 Likes
Others
I completed the survey this morning. It was pretty straight forward. I know this question gets asked in most surveys, "What is your yearly household income?" That is none of their business and is irrelevant to put in the survey.
0 Likes
vape
Active Level 10
Others
Questions for everyone. Do you really find 70 bucks a month costly for 10 gigs unlimited data with everything else unlimited? That's comparable to American telecoms in my eyes. The problem isn't the service the problem is the cost of the device that's my problem, which isn't the service provider fault.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Yeah it's pretty expensive. That 70$ figure is without a cell. When a carrier can give 12GB with a premium super expensive phone for 67$ a month "for corporate users only", they can make cheaper plans.
0 Likes