Original topic:

Can't access $3 Samsung Themes Coupon

(Topic created on: 12-23-2017 08:40 AM)
yashwanthan
Active Level 3
Options
Others
To all the Note 8 owners,

I noticed a new benefits today in the Samsung Members app which provides a coupon for $3 to buy Samsung Themes. This benefit is available for the first 2000 people who register in Canada.

I have been trying to register since afternoon but couldnt get the code. Everytime I click on the "View Details" to get the code, it opens a link in my browser and automatically redirects me to Samsung Themes.

I managed to find the URL which is being redirected to and I guess it is tinyurl.com/y8ng6532. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?
0 Likes
13 Comments
daveeeee
Active Level 3
Others
yes me too
dragonbait
Active Level 4
Others
Exact same issue. I thought it might have automatically went to my clipboard, but it did not :(
Addi
Active Level 5
Others
dido
Vic20
Active Level 10
Others
The 2000 codes may have already been given out. Why you are being directed to the theme store instead.
0 Likes
yashwanthan
Active Level 3
Others
I am pretty sure I tried to access it within an hour since this became available. I am wondering why it is redirecting me to the theme store as well!
0 Likes
dragonbait
Active Level 4
Others
I believe this is only a promo through Samsung members, I would be surprised 2000 members would have claimed the codes the day of the promo launch.
0 Likes
Vic20
Active Level 10
Others
Samsung members across multiple devices... I'm sure there are a lot of Samsung member users and having 2000 gone within the hour is not surprising to me. Have you tried doing a pre-order on a hot item? Within a few minutes the servers are overloaded and hard to get through and by then it's already closed. So not surprising to me whatsoever.
0 Likes
dragonbait
Active Level 4
Others
The promo that shows up for me specifically mentions Note8 customers that are Samsung Member members.
0 Likes
Mongo
Active Level 1
Others
I have followed the instructions but it's not working for me either. Thought blokada might have prevented it from working but turning blokada off made no difference.
0 Likes