Original topic:

Clock Positioning after Pie FIX

(Topic created on: 03-07-2019 09:49 AM)
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Options
Others
Hey!

I've seen a lot of complaints about the clock position after the Pie update. I personally don't mind it but Samsung just pushed updates for Good Lock and its compatible apps one of which is the Quick Panel Star. If you open up the Quick Panel Star you'll be greeted with setting for the Quick Panel pull down as well as settings for the clock position!

I moved mine to the center which is very visually appealing for me.

There are also a lot more setting you can tweak for things that may have been changed with the Pie update but I noticed the Clock Position being a huge complaint in the forums and didn't see anyone mention this yet so I thought I'd cover it. Highly recommend going through all the Good Lock software to see what else you can tweak to your desire!

0 Likes
5 Comments
Emmanuella
Active Level 3
Others
I changed my clock position to the middle and my notifications already covered the clock and am not sure how to correct this 70246f6a-f4bd-4ce0-91c3-74b8b7175f2f.jpg
0 Likes
Others
You can change the priority of your Notifications - Either with Samsung's Notification settings or using Tasker's AutoNotification which is what I use. 😉

Yup even those crying "downgrade" should be able to figure it out lol 😂
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Others
Yeah, personally I just have my notifications to only show icons for my 3 most recent. The rest of my notifications show up in my pull down bar. You can head to settings - notifications - Status Bar.

I think that's you're only fix as I don't believe its possible to keep pushing the clock over to the right as more notifications came in.

Not sure how Tasker works so can't vouch for it.
Others
Tasker's AutoNotification lets you change the priority to No visual notification on the Status Bar - But you can still have it shown in the Notification Pull Down - Pretty awesome really.
Emmanuella
Active Level 3
Others
Thank you all for responses really appreciate it