Samsung_NtT4VDL
Beginner Level 2

On Seaptember 24 2018 I went out Bought Brand new TV and soundbar from Kamloops Visions. I wanted the best TV for video games on the market when the manager at Kamloops Visons told me I have nothing to worry about between visions and Samsung your in good hands your TV will be repaired back in good working order should problem happen with your TV. 

After 2 months the pituture on the TV was showing lines ghost images I called Samsung they gave me repair order number and phone number to The closest Repair Depo in kelowna bc I called the Repair company name is Teltronics Service Centre Kelowna bc Canada .

I was told by the company that it could take six to eight weeks to get the new replacement screen in for my TV 4 days after that phone call I was told that my new screen arrived and then he can come and replace it when he arrived he asked me to assist him to lift the new screen out of his car. To my shock the TV was wrapped in blankets in the backseat of his car and he required my health to get it out of the back of the car and into the house he's been wanted to place my brand new TV on the floor to replace the screen I am merely said to him why do you have to replace the screen on my living room floor because he needs to apply pressure to the plastic back of the TV lock into the tabs needed the floor to apply pressure to lock the tabs into the new SCREEN holds it all together. He said he will be replacing computer board for the TV screen just make sure he.fixed the problem.

The repairman was almost done and I received an emergency phone call from family member and my uncle who passed away I had to go I asked the repairman is he finished he said yes he's done grab his tool boxes and he was out the door there's no visual test on the TV at all he was gone that fast just left me rather concerned because I was in the other room getting clothing together to get ready to roll out then get to the ferry terminal on head over to Victoria tell me a family member did pass away I didn't return home for a couple of months to those helping family out when I get home all I want to do which is kick my feet up and relax I sat down on the couch I turned on the TV and I had no picture my picture was gone there was no picture to it I called Samsung right away explain to the gentleman on the phone when it happened I received a phone call back the following day time Samsung telling me that it was my fault the TV was broken and they were not going to repair it again I said again it hasn't been fixed properly the first time I have made several attempts to talk with Samsung about this puppy cuz Samsung customer service is done in India they refused to discuss the matter with me they even went as far as to escalate my tile with their upper management area which came back and said no you broke for TD and they refuse to fix it are you going to call the repairman and ask him to send his guy back to fix my TV in the warranty that work that they said they had put a new screen and computer board in my brand new TV so I got a hold of a Samsung repairman and ask him to take a look at my TV set and you know what he found out the TV screen was put into my TV does not match the make and model of my TV set the matter fact it's an older version of what should be in there I called Samsung back and I reached into them what had been found and they still refuse to fix my TV stating that it's my fault if my TV is broken and when I told the repair guy that I discovered that it was a wrong screen and computer board he threatened my life and said to me that if I take any further action I will be dealt with I don't take too kindly to being threatened so this warning is going out to any family out there that is buying a Samsung products please take great care when buying these big companies do not care about you and whether or not you're fixed even the manager at Visions his staff laugh at me what I said I was going to take legal action so please take great care when you're out buying and spending your money all I wanted was a nice TV set good sound so I can play some video games while going through cancer surgery so thank you very much Samsung I'm a firm believer in karma I have a feeling the Samsung in the end it's going to end up extremely bad press from the media because they don't care if they do not care about you and as for the repairman threatening my life I take that very seriously15560742428234386939195212956267.jpgBrand New TV Samsung Refuses to Repair $2800.00 Wasted Thank you Samsung

8 Comments
snooksnake
Active Level 4
time to burn Samsung down in Korea
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
This was a pain to read, no offense. Is it possible to restructurate your complaint please? Just to make it easier for everyone to understand since you have omitted punctuation. I still understood the whole picture though.

Though I understand your frustration and I understand how upset this situation makes you feel. We really feel your frenetic mood throughout your text. I'd feel the same if my warranty didn't get honored (and I actually did felt that, but it got sorted out, was a misunderstanding).

So yeah that repairman has a huge problem. What's wrong with this jerk? Probably running a scam business. And threatening your life, even if only by words, is a criminal offense. I strongly recommend you file a complaint to the nearest police station.

Not very knowledgeable about BC law but you should get legal advice.

But before you do that, I suggest you wait until Sabrina comes here. She may be able to help you.

Finally, that "Visions" shop sounds like the worst place ever. You should definitely take action against them.

I wish you all this stuff gets sorted out for the better
jonesing
Active Level 6
You made it through? I had to stop shortly after the emergency. Right when i hit, "puppy cuz," that was enough for me.
jonesing
Active Level 6
Hey i don't know what a familys is, but i am pretty sure i don't have that disease. No wonder my Samsung TV has worked great for 2 years! Too bad yours was butchered. Hope your familys gets cured soon.
Community Manager

Hey @Samsung_NtT4VDL,

I'm sorry, that sounds like quite the process you went through trying to get your TV fixed... if you could kindly PM me as many details as you have regarding your TV model, date & proof of purchase, support avenues contacted, etc., I'll do my best to get you sorted out! 😊

Cheers,

Sabrina

Jeffg1
Active Level 4
that was one very long sentence. not sure why OP would even deal with the store after point of purchase, warranty repair is not ever done by store but by a company that is contracted to repair TVs.
dejanh
Active Level 3
Wow, I am impressed that the last paragraph is one run-on sentence. You win the Internet for a day OP.
dliciouscrabmeat
Active Level 1
I haven't laughed this much in ages OP, thank you!