Original topic:

Disney+ app over wifi

(Topic created on: 11-18-2019 05:25 AM)
Niki1
Active Level 5
Options
Others
Just wondering how many ppl have downloaded the Disney+ app to their phone and can not run it over wifi?  I have been having a lot of issues with apps not opening over wifi. Samsung members app will only open over data for me now. Used to run over wifi. Also my uber app wont run on wifi anymore and disney+ wont run over wifi. I thought it was an issue with my device but I have reset everything even did a factory reset. Called Roger's they say internet is fine on their end. I have eero wifi hubs did a full reset on them changed wifi password still nothing. Spoke with samsung live chat. But wasnt much help. 
5 Comments
Others
Others
i have disney+ and running over wifi
Options
Others

Hey @Niki1,

The thing with Disney+ could be an underestimation of the launch - from what I heard over 10+ million signups happened in the first few days(Including me!). However, if this issue persists with other applications, there is a chance that it is your device that has a few issues. If you could send me your details I can get you in contact and we can try to figure this out!

Cheers,

Jeremy :smiling-face:

Niki1
Active Level 5
Others
It's not just the disney+ app. Its uber, Samsung members. Those are the 3 I have noticed so far.
0 Likes
Niki1
Active Level 5
Others
Finally figured out the problem. It was the Eero wifi hub. So far it seems as though the Roger's tech has fixed it. Hopefully it stays that way. Thank you everyone for your advice I appreciate it.