Original topic:

FYI - Samsung Members app update 05/10 🐧

(Topic created on: 05-10-2019 05:16 AM)
Shaggyskunk1BLM
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
Updated & Don't really notice much difference - I suspect the "What's new" applies more to the previous update fwiw πŸ•ŠοΈ

10 Comments
Others
I noticed an better performance of the application, and bugs fixed
0 Likes
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Others
I remember.
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Others
Still no dark mode?
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Others
I love these post that state the obvious...
Really pleased you posted this as I think members wouldn't know about the update!!
oh hang on!!! .... I just thought... it tells you when you open the app ... hmmm
0 Likes
Others

I dunno shaggy....I see you on every post so what you just said to Echo...could possible mean to you

that YOU have nothing better to do? lol I am just kidding, but your post seems a bit rude to Echo and there is no need for that, both echo and yourself are both very helpful on here.

HOWEVER, I am sorry but I have to agree with Echo here, as soon as you open up the Members app, you get notified about the update so before anyone even sees your ...exucse my language but "useless post" they are already notified about the update.

Lets not hate on each other here, this community is not the same as it used to be. It was originally created for reviews, and issues with Samsung devices, but lately we are seeing alot of obvious "FYI's" which is super unrelevent. We ALL recieve update notificaitons, there really is no point posting in the community. It seems like everyday there is another useless post, Oh Calendar got updated, or samsung members got updates, or Galaxy watch got updated....WE KNOW, we all have samsung devices, we ALL receive the update. I am just wishing we can reduce some of the clutter in forms and go back to how it used to be, with real techincal issues, with proper reviews etc.

0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Others
@Shaggy
you just seem to have the need to state the obvious or that you think we other members aren't smart enough to see that there is an update to forums even though it tells you (members) that there is an update when you go to open up the app.
I am all for helping other members out as these forums were designed for members to help other members with their Samsung devices or those who are new to Samsung products, but post after post about this update or that update when the people with those products get notified from Samsung themselves that there is an update then I just ask what is the point in posting it here ?
I am not being rude but let's get back to what this community is all about and that is to help each other out and not use it as a notice board. plus your reply was a bit on the rude side.
0 Likes
Others

Well said @Echo1

Just comparing this community to last year or the year before that.....it was very different.

Posts were all related to actual issues or reviews.

0 Likes
Others

but Shaggy, the title of your post is "FYI - Samsung Members app update 05/10"

It literaly says FYI, and its only because I read every single post, I opened this post but for other members if they see that title, they would probably keep scrolling past it.

A better title for the post would of been "Samsung Members App - Whats New"

that is a bit more intraging as members might want to know what new itms have been added to the app as of the recent update....even though it tells you as well when it updates "whats new"

0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Others
Your totally missing the point, but I get it as long as you seem it good to post a post like this one then all is ok in the world.
And again I won't go to your level in order to reply " In kind " as you say.
As long as your happy then all is good πŸ‘πŸ‘
0 Likes