Original topic:

Fax

(Topic created on: 04-04-2019 05:29 PM)
succes67
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
I wish that samsung galaxy can be use as a fax too. The cost of use can be what it cost the same as we make a phone call. I mean if I have a fax to send to a local number, the cost is free. If I send a  fax to long distance well it can be the long distance rate. 

Sorry if my english is not perfect, I try too, normally I speak french
4 Comments
Others
Not sure exactly why you need to send a Fax - There's plenty of apps where you can send pdfs that you & the other party can edit etc... There's probably also some Android apps that you can use to send Faxes
carr0498
Active Level 10
Others
there are still some businesses who accept only faxes.. usually because the phone line is more secure than the internet. less of a chance a foreign government will see the traffic go though a nexus point since its through dedicated phone switching devices
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others
Tu peux poser ta question en francais aussi dans le même post faut pas être gêné ...plusieurs sont francophones sur le forum... et le forum est bilingue..

Don't be shy, ask your question in your language... (or practice your english like I do )
Others

FAX??

Did you also want your Samsung phone to be a peger??

@Success67 it is 2019

Pagers are DEAD

Fax's are basically dead too

The only people thax FAX are business's because they are old school, I dont think I know any resedentail owner who still owns or let alone uses fax.

We are in the digital world, you can now use Adobe Pic to PDF, take a picture of anything, convert it to a PDF and email it.....all from your phone.

I'll also be proud to say, we now also have colored televisions!

0 Likes