Original topic:

GEAR SPORT (2017) Feedback

(Topic created on: 01-08-2018 11:03 AM)
GrimJester
Beginner Level 3
Options
Others
I've been using the Gear Sport (2017) for about a week now.

Before this, I had the Gear 2 (2014).

There are a few things the new gear could offer, that would make it better:

- Thread View for messages (currently, you can only view one message at a time on the Sport, but cannot see previous messages)

Example: I received a series of whatsapp messages from my sister, but can only view the most recent message. And also unable to see messages from anyone else that were received before the last message.

- Automatic/Scheduled functions: setting a schedule function so that the watch would automatically turn off wake-up gesture, and Bezel wake up between specified hours (helpful when using the watch to sleep)

Example: as with the blue-light filter function on the Note 8, you can customize when the filter activates and how long it's active for. When going to sleep with the Gear Sport on, tossing and turning can wake up the screen which can drain the battery and also wake someone up.

- Samsung Pay doesn't seem compatible with the Gear Sport right now (Jan 2018) - reviews right now say that Samsung Pay is compatible, but there is no way of utilizing the watch to pay using Samsung pay right now.

0 Likes
0 Comments