Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Others
9 Comments
Options
Others

Hi @IlIllI!

This is crazy news! I cant wait to hopefully see it in stores:)

Cheers,

Jeremy:)

0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Others
it's very expensive so likely not very many will sell.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
At 2600$ it's quite an expensive peice of technology.

Strange as it was originally supposed to be release there then cancelled then again made available for Canada.
vape
Active Level 10
Others
Rule one: never buy first generation of anything.

I personally think it is a cool concept but it's far from perfect. I say give it another 3 years and a price drop of more than 1500 and I might buy it.

Cellphone prices are getting out of hand.. You could buy a car that would run for a good few years at that price of 2600. I hope one day the market slows down to drive prices down!
TBone
Expert Level 1
Others
I have an S9+ right now and wow next time around when my contract is up. I think I will be thinking more with my wallet. I like the S line of galaxy's and I would like to one day have a note, but at these devices prices are so expensive so it my never happen. 🤦🏻♂️ thanks apple you greedy p***ks 🤬 apple is making seem like it's okay for manufacturers to demand crazy prices for their products, and other manufacturers have followed.
0 Likes
vape
Active Level 10
Others
Right? I completely agree with you I've been a note fan since the note 2. Phones haven't really changed much in the last few years to justify the price jumps. Tech is getting cheaper not more costly to make so why does the customer pay extra for it? The cost to build a phone is from 50 up to 300 so why do we pay 1000 for a phone? 600 to 700 would be a fair price point without a dumb contract.
TBone
Expert Level 1
Others
greed is really what it comes down too. slowing device sales so the company's think "lets charge more to make up for it". when in reality what samsung should be doing is putting out their products at dramatically lower then apple prices. I.E I-junk 11 max is like $1600 or something stupid. let's say if samsung sold their galaxy S10+ at like $950. I would think the S10+ would fly off the shelves.
0 Likes
seobro
Active Level 6
Others
This is going to be interesting!
0 Likes
Niki1
Active Level 5
Others
LG just came out with one too
0 Likes