Original topic:

Galaxy Note 20 Ultra leaked by Samsung’s own website

(Topic created on: 07-14-2020 05:47 PM)
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Options
Others

Galaxy Note 20 Ultra leaked by Samsung’s own website

The upcoming Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, one of the three Samsung flagship expected to come out in August, has just been leaked by Samsung themselves.

A picture of an unreleased device was spotted on Samsung Russia’s official website. No specific product name was mentioned, but with the stylus posing next to it, it’s safe to say that it’s a Galaxy Note 20. More particularly, people are speculating that it’s actually the new Galaxy Note 20 Ultra model.

Apparently, the image was seen on the Galaxy Note 8 product page. Chances are, whoever built the webpage used the wrong Galaxy Note photo, accidentally revealing the upcoming device.

Twitter user Ice Universe previously revealed that a Galaxy Note 20 Ultra will be released in a new Copper colorway. This leads us to believe that the product leaked on Samsung’s website was indeed the Note 20 Ultra model. Plus, the clear case from the same Twitter user matches the image from the Samsung Russia website.

You can notice the build is quite similar to the Galaxy Note 10. But this time, the camera glass on the back was changed — similar to the Note 20 Plus render that we saw earlier — to match Samsung’s current design language.

Samsung started the “Ultra” branding with the Galaxy S20 Ultra, the top-of-the-line model that’s even more lavish than the usual Galaxy S20 and S20 Plus that are a refresh of previous releases.

4 Comments
ugene
Active Level 7
Others
awsome phone ahahaha
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Others
Well, Samsung always made their phone awesome. 🤩
ugene
Active Level 7
Others
i know right! ahahaha
Others
woowwww i love that i wish i have that phone.
0 Likes