Original topic:

Galaxy Note9 May Security Patch June 17th OTA from Rogers & all she wrote 🤔

(Topic created on: 06-18-2019 07:51 PM)
Tonnew01
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others

My son is in a terrible situation with a toxic landlord who is hacking his phone, stealing his passwords and info. and keeps on locking him out, and sending a camera (tiny snake device) down to spy and invade his space! We believe he was sought out and preyed upon to **bleep** him into a cheap apartment. I have enquired at Samsung about proving that the activity is taking place? They said that they could'nt perform that service, only wipe the phone clean and advised to strengthen the passwords, which he has done 5 times! We need this evidence and the police (called 15 times) REFUSE to side with him saying they want proof! They think he is crazy and have taken him to hospital, the hospital releases him saying he's as sane as can be? Why won't the police even investigate? Where do I go now ? I need justice against the OPP and we need proof for a tennent- landlord tribunal asap! Thankyou   t.m.i.     sorry, first time on and desperate

0 Likes
9 Comments
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Others
I'm pretty confident that it's not the phone that's hacked . if you factory wipe it and change passwords then unless the landlord 1. has access to the device or 2. knows the passwords then there is no way it could be "hacked"
0 Likes
Tonnew01
Beginner Level 2
Others

He has a key to the apt. and has left  his phone there by mistake. My son then captured him on a trail cam after his phone was behaving suspiciously and he broke in and wiped that chip too! Is there such a thing as a key logger?

0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Others
I would say he needs to move
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
I recommend your son changes every single password he has on any sociable lamedia account he has. Then he should stop using them for a while.

Next, your son should wipe again his phone and not install any app at all. Absolutely no application whatsoever from anywhere.

Then, your son should take measures to prove his landlord does spy in his apartment. Find every cavity in his apartment where he could sneak a camera. Cover it in an invisible powder or liquid that is visible under UV light (or just block them).

Add a smart camera (so that you have live footage of the landlord when he comes and soes what you accuse him of doing).

Finally, please teach your son about Computer Security.

With all these steps, you should be good
snooksnake
Active Level 6
Others
he needs an huaiwa phone
0 Likes
snooksnake
Active Level 6
Others
so he can spy on his landlord honer 20 excellent phone for spying on landlord good for hacking.ask China.
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
Isn't there an app when someone opens the phone it takes pics n logs stuff 🤷‍♂️
0 Likes
dejanh
Active Level 6
Others
This is one weird community...
0 Likes
perfectg