Original topic:

Galaxy Store

(Topic created on: 10-04-2020 09:15 AM)
jamesy
Active Level 9
Options
Others
I've learned that there's been a constant battle between Developers and Apple/Google on revenue, where Apple and Google take a 30% cut on in app purchases. Im Just wondering what the rules are for Samsung and its App store? What cut does Samsung take with it's in app purchases and if its not a lot is Samsung going to take Advantage of the situation thats happening to attract more Developers?

0 Likes
3 Comments
keagan
Options
Others

Hi jamesy, We don't have information about this. I suggest you visit the Samsung developer's website for more related information.

https://developer.samsung.com/

0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Others
well i know that the galaxy app store doesn't seem to have a lot of the "go to" apps that a lot of people in North America like to use. probably mostly due to presence of the play store on our devices. I'm curious as to what the app store situation is like in places like China and what do they use on their samsung devices along side the galaxy app store. 🤔
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Others

Hi TBone,

In my opinion, the apps from the Galaxy store are designed to be very much compatible with the Galaxy devices than play store and this is what makes it the primary choice for the Galaxy users everywhere.

0 Likes