Original topic:

Galaxy Z Flip 5G video leak

(Topic created on: 07-10-2020 12:36 PM)
ZMAHD
Options
Others

Courtesy of leaker Max Weinbach, we have our first look at the Galaxy Z Flip 5G! The copper gold colour is similar to the one we saw on the Note 20 Ultra, but it’s still interesting to see what other new features this phone will have compared to the Z Flip we currently have. Launch date should be along side the Note 20 series at Unpacked on August 5th, and by then we should be able to know about Canadian availability!

Here’s the video:

https://twitter.com/maxwinebach/status/1281658928863092736?s=21

5 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Canadian availability is confirmed 😉
Others
Hopefully it won't cost a fortune especially if/when carriers roll out their 5G plans - I already see "insert any of the big three" charging for 5G plans at $100+/month 😅
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
It won't cost too much. The LTE Z Flip is 1800$. The 5G model will be at least 2000$, which means the carrier price will be about 2500$

Why yes, I was being sarcastic when I said that it wouldn't cost too much.

By the way, Rogers stopped selling the LTE model. Other carriers keep selling it, but only Bell and Vidéotron sell it at its MSRP and not at an inflated price.
keagan
Options
Others

Hi everyone, Samsung Canada will post the information about this version once it is confirmed.

dubeta
Beginner Level 2
Others
So no outer display? More important how long is the warranty for what is sure to be a phone over 1000$ These high prices are not practical for portable equipment. Imagine still making payments on a lost or stolen phone. Imagine losing your life because you have an expensive phone with a high street value as a result. I still have an s7 edge with a pink line through no fault of my own. Samsung did nothing to make it right and continued selling these phones knowing there was a problem with the ribbon glue. There needs to be some serious incentive for me to go with Samsung again. I already jumped ship with my tablet.
0 Likes