Original topic:

Gap between My Files and Gallery files.

(Topic created on: 01-21-2020 09:03 PM)
ZahrP
Beginner Level 3
Options
Others
Since I turned cloud on, I keep having issues to back up manually, declutter by deleting pics and such. 

If my phone storage is almost full, cloud would stop and during this phase, I'd do maintenance as usual in certain time, for example, every six months but once it's more free, all deleted/decluttered files coming back alive. On good side, I got back my accidentally deleted pics but not with these purposefully deleted ones which take wayyyy too much local phone space. 

So the solution is to delete the whole cloud to clear this up but to back up manually first before deleting them, right, and yet here goes another issue: I also noticed the major gap in number, between My Files and Gallery pics, the very same folders. To back up manually, it's My Files pictures to do but what about Gallery whose number is way bigger. 

I have major headache with this whole decluttering thing. 

Please help me, thank you. 
4 Comments
ZahrP
Beginner Level 3
Others
Update: As for now, I think another solution is to upload Gallery pictures onto another cloud since Gallery one is bigger compared to My Files. Perhaps Google's or Microsoft's cloud, as Gallery file sharing do have both. I can't think of anything else, if anyone here knows how to solve this exact issue, please do lend a hand here. Thank you.
Others
Hi My Friend!
The point what you're complaining about or problem is both the same you and the usually people in here.
Samsung Cloud is only made a storage in cloud an about 15 GB.
It's not enough for average person.better solution is back up in another cloud like google photos, dego or one drive. And The gallery samsung showing both between files that was back up in the cloud and not yet.So, made a confusing to you.
0 Likes
ZahrP
Beginner Level 3
Others
Your English is pretty confusing (auto translate to blame for, I think lol), however, I kinda got what you were trying to say though. The way I see it, it's not that Samsung Cloud lacks sufficient space, like any other cloud as long as we maintain it fine but the issue here is the gap itself between Gallery and My Files. Major flaw of Samsung Cloud until it gets fixed.
Others
hahaha...sorry if my english is pretty confusing...😂😂😂

just want to respond to complaints that you experience. the problem from earlier nobody responded.