Original topic:

Gift email real or fake?

(Topic created on: 12-21-2017 08:54 AM)
GKatz
Active Level 1
Options
Others
Hello

I got an email from Shirley saying that I won a free level on headset. just wanted to make sure it's real cuz I contacted Samsung and they told me they never heard of a promotion like that and told me not to respond to that email?
0 Likes
18 Comments
Jmak
Active Level 10
Others
Its real reply to that email
Lots of us got something this Christmas.
0 Likes
Brando
Active Level 10
Others
congrats! Enjoy your headset!
0 Likes
s23curator
Active Level 5
Others
it's real bro, check my post, I got it!!
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Others
as mentioned above it's real.
Enjoy....
0 Likes
Others
Enjoy your gift, but if you contact Samsung I can see how they would be confused.
You were chosen to receive this as a gift because of your activeness in the Community :)
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
102% legit man! I got that e-mail too!

Do remember that if it was a scam, they would ask you your Credit Card number and e-mail address3babce02-5c2c-4362-9b8e-0fa3951928e2.jpg
0 Likes
GKatz
Active Level 1
Others
Damn that's crazy man. I guess their just trying to get rid of old stuff because they making new products ? Did they make you pay for anything though? like shipping?
0 Likes
Jmak
Active Level 10
Others
No you dont have to pay and all this goodies are perks for being active on this samsung member community.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Not at all GKatz! There are no fees implied. And this is a gift to entice people to use the Samsung Members app and create brand loyalty by rewarding loyalty and activity within the app. This is a good business model to keep and grow market share
0 Likes