Original topic:

Gift recieved!

(Topic created on: 03-12-2018 04:37 PM)
IBGS20U
Active Level 7
Options
Others
So as promised, the gift (Level Box Pro) from Samsung arrived today. About a week after I was selected to recieve it, which is quite fast.

I have downloaded the Samsung level app as advised by fellow Samsung members. It's easy to use as I just turned on the bluetooth on my phone and the speaker and voila! , it's ready to use.

The speaker is of premium build quality and impressive to look at. It's a little heavy but that's ok.

About the sound, I was blown away by how loud and deep bass from such a small speaker.

Thank you again, Samsung, fellow Samsung members and Wonchul. 25087683-588a-45bf-9b8b-23a96adc7b83.jpg
8587ba1f-adf0-4a3f-be51-5c49a4e6e9b6.jpg
c4a9edf5-cec5-4d32-9d96-3c0ad1186579.jpg
0 Likes
19 Comments
carr0498
Active Level 10
Others
fanatic little box indeed. glad you enjoy it, congrats
0 Likes
IBGS20U
Active Level 7
Others
Thanks. I'm already enjoying it ☺️.
0 Likes
Others
awesome speaker and has alot of weight to it with amazing sound quality. make sure you download the Samsung Level app to maximize the potential of this speaker!!
0 Likes
IBGS20U
Active Level 7
Others
Yeah, I agree with that.
0 Likes
MCKAIG
Active Level 7
Others
I think the heaviness would be a plus if the bass is good. Stop it from vibrating around. It looks awesome!! Congrats.
IBGS20U
Active Level 7
Others
Thanks ☺️
0 Likes
Others
@IBGS7e, I have the Level Box Pro speaker as well configured with my S8. The sound that really stands out is that I feel like I am sitting in a movie theater auditorium enjoying an action packed movie with CD quality sound out of the speakers on the side and back walls.
0 Likes
IBGS20U
Active Level 7
Others
Yeah, I like that about it too.
0 Likes
Others
glad to hear it
0 Likes