Original topic:

[Good Lock Suggestion] Allow us to change individual quicksetting icon colours

(Topic created on: 03-16-2020 07:08 PM)
JohnH
Active Level 9
Options
Others
In Android 11 you can change the quicksetting icon colours with ADB commands, so it would be pretty cool if that feature came to galaxy phones via good lock without making us wait a year for Android 11 to be officially released. 
20 Comments
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Others
But Goodlock already lets you do that using Quickstar.
0 Likes
JohnH
Active Level 9
Others
No it doesn't. I'm suggesting a feature that lets us change individual icon colours. For example the wifi toggle could be blue, the flashlight toggle yellow, the location icon green, etc.
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Others
That would look awful.
JohnH
Active Level 9
Others
Uhh.. if you choose bad colours... yeah?
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Others
No it would look awful like Skittles 😂
JohnH
Active Level 9
Others
You could make the icons any colour you wanted. The top row could be light blue, and you could make a gradient to dark blue icons in the bottom row. You could have icons that matched the different colours of your wallpaper. You could make 4×4 icon pixel art. You could highlight important icons with a brighter colour than the less important icons. The possibilities are literally endless, but for some reason youre stuck thinking about skittles.
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Others
It would contrast poorly trust me, them being the same colour makes everything less of an eyesore.
JohnH
Active Level 9
Others
I strongly disagree. Unless you're choosing yellows paired with purple and green I'm not really sure how this would be an eyesore.
0 Likes
JohnH
Active Level 9
Others
For anyone else who needs this, here is the kind of customization this feature would bring:
0 Likes