Original topic:

Great Timing 😔

(Topic created on: 12-23-2017 08:42 AM)
MamaBear
Active Level 8
Options
Others
So my Hubby's favorite thing in the whole world just died ... R.I.P. Samsung 65 inch tv ... powers up but the screen won't come on ... Good thing we have a smaller tv until I can save to get him a new one..
Christmas is compromised according to him lol
A moment of silence for a tv I NEVER wanted lolol
0 Likes
10 Comments
Vic20
Active Level 10
Others
LOL. my condolences on the loss of the TV. I'm sure it served him well.

At any rate have a Merry Christmas and good health in the New Year! May no more devices break during this festive season. One is enough. 😅
0 Likes
Emperor7
Active Level 5
Others
rip you'll be missed 😿
0 Likes
sikhness
Active Level 6
Others
Which tv did he have btw?
0 Likes
dragonbait
Active Level 4
Others
My parents had that happen soon after they bought a brand new tv. Thankfully warranty covered It, but they had to wait for the tech to come and he replaced the panel.
0 Likes
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Others
Any chance it's still in warranty? if you bought it with certain credit card company they actually double whatever the manufacturers warranty is, so that might help 😮 My PS4 died last year before Christmas and it was just out of the manufacturers warranty and I stumbled upon an article and because I bought it with my Visa they double the manufacturers warranty and so basically once you get the bill for the cost of repair, you send that over to your credit card company and they send you a cheque for the repair and if it's unrepairable they give you the amount of the amount the TV costed 😊
MamaBear
Active Level 8
Others
@Jonathan34 Unfortunately this t.v. was just about 5 years old... So no warrenty
0 Likes
mumbles1
Active Level 6
Others
Cross your fingers for Santa to bring one
0 Likes
NasJiJi
Active Level 6
Others
lol, oh no! if that happens usually means the lights inside died. I'm assuming it's better to just get another t.v. instead of repairing the lights:)
0 Likes
MamaBear
Active Level 8
Others
Well after $1400 at BestBuy the old man has had the BEST Christmas yet lol I also spent around $1000 for a remote starter for his SUV ... debating selling him to pay for it all lol
0 Likes