Original topic:

Hacked account the person changed my password now I cant get into it..

(Topic created on: 01-17-2020 03:31 PM)
FredDalcon
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
I think someone has hacked my account. Resulting in the compromise of my password.  How can i secure my account? thank u..
0 Likes
4 Comments
Options
Others

Hi @FredDalcon,

Sorry to hear that. What account has been hacked? 

If you can get back into your account, one of the first things you should do(just in general) is to reset your password - make it completely different from the one that was compromised.  You can normally do this through recovering/changing your password(by clicking Forgot my password). Another thing you should do to recover is make sure nothing else in your account could be compromised. Please provide more details if you need more help!

Cheers,

Jeremy

0 Likes
Samsung_O6vcJZN
Beginner Level 2
Others
well my wifi was acting up meaning I don't hav to enter the password every time my phone recognizes my home connection but recently few days ago now it made me hav to redo like it was 1st time on that network but my ISP confirmed tho it said their company name and copied logo it wasn't them it was some other party..my spotify which I use my family's account had a device on same time I was nd 2would change songs and make it so my external speakers kept gettin disconnected and I even went to spotify's intrnt page and signed all ppl off then changed password but they came back still..but next day I talked to my fam mem owns account and they sent me link and I registered cuz they upgraded account possibly so more ppl could use..
0 Likes
Samsung_O6vcJZN
Beginner Level 2
Others
well my wifi was acting up meaning I don't hav to enter the password every time my phone recognizes my home connection but recently few days ago now it made me hav to redo like it was 1st time on that network but my ISP confirmed tho it said their company name and copied logo it wasn't them it was some other party..my spotify which I use my family's account had a device on same time I was nd 2would change songs and make it so my external speakers kept gettin disconnected and I even went to spotify's intrnt page and signed all ppl off then changed password but they came back still..but next day I talked to my fam mem owns account and they sent me link and I registered cuz they upgraded account possibly so more ppl could use..
0 Likes
Samsung_O6vcJZN
Beginner Level 2
Others
am I still connected with a live agent?
0 Likes