Original topic:

Help please

(Topic created on: 12-11-2019 11:47 AM)
Jaymair
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
How come I am unable to play a song and record it with the voice recorder at the same time I am currently trying to use Google Play and the voice recorder at the same time so I can record the song and then use it as a ringtone.
0 Likes
7 Comments
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Others
are you just looking to rip a song? or are you trying record yourself singing over it or something? if ur just trying to rip a song, that a terrible way to do it. Try using MusicMate app to rip GPmusic to mp4... I used to do this in order to get music loaded to galaxy watch for running.
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
DRM might block you from doing that. Are you using Google Play Music? And are you trying to record music you have stored on your device or a song that is being streamed or a song that you bought?
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Others
musicmate gets around the DRM
0 Likes
vape
Active Level 10
Others
http://tubemate.net that's my recommendation for the pirate ship! I do recommend paying for things you do enjoy to help with development of new music and such even though 90 percent of it is crap now.

I miss the days of recording on a cassette tape from the radio. Yup I'm a little old! 😂
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
Yeah, 2 ghetto blasters or recorders face to face recording really crappy music and my mom would join the band yelling" supper is ready" half way through the taping 🙃
not to mention the static was unbearable 🙉
Omg and what a pain to fast forward and rewind, I think I spent more time doing this than I did actually listening to the music ugh I think the 8 tracks were better for this, omg, wow, how times have changed 👍
0 Likes
vape
Active Level 10
Others
I was the one in the basement bedroom doing the same thing as you! The funny thing is my mom was a rock fan and she would offen come down and jam to some Nirvana with me.

Thanks for the happy flash backs of my youth, I appreciate it 👍
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
Since you got me started 🤣
I remember a b/w "14 screen tv in a "200 inch wood cabinet that my mom relentlessly cleaned with pine Sol lol with no remote control! I always had to get up for everyone to change the freaking channel!
Oh and 1st time a tv show was in stereo, we had to tune the radio to a certain am/fm channel and you can just imagine the audio/video sync issues 🤦♂️
Oh shh I remember 16mb ram aha now I got like 4000mb in my phone! My phone is like 4 sticks of those massive things lol
I also remember the internet that if you picked up the phone it would mess it up omg
I can't imagine being a kid and having a device in my pocket that is more powerful than the computers that Sent peeps to the moon + internet+ colour tv, videos, music etc etc WOW!

0 Likes