Original topic:

🌼Hot Topic - April 24th 2020🌼

(Topic created on: 04-26-2020 10:27 PM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

The weathers been nice lately - I live near a park, so it's been nice going for walk to get a breath of fresh air. How's everyone doing?

Regarding what happened in Nova Scotia a few days ago - our hearts are with you through this time. We're here for you. 

I appreciate everyone helping each other out during this difficult time. From the help I see people receive, to the feature suggestions made by you, it reminds me that this community is very much alive! My work has shifted to a more internal position, but when I come on here, it reminds me how great Samsung Members is for a myriad of people:)

1_1-100.jpg

[HOT POST]

This weeks hot post was from CPrice - Sharing a link to an article detailing a new module from Good Lock - Check it out!: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/New-Good-Lock-module/td-p/4745321

[HOT KEYWORDS]

Some of the keywords this week were #Update, #Camera, and #bluetooth!! Quite the variety this week! 

[TOP SOLUTION]

A big thank you goes to @TBone for being a great member and offering solutions to other members! My hat's off to you:)

That's it for me folks! See you soon:)

Jeremy

1 Comment
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Why do all the good moderators always "move on" after less than a year? That doesn't happen in other countries. And now we are stuck with live chat reps that are seemingly incapable of properly understanding user queries, let alone answer them! Just last week I asked about tablet repairs and the guy completely ignored my post and answered completely irrelevantly. Now my tablet is still broken and nobody can help. I swear this is absurd for the latest 900$ tablet. As soon as any company releases a Micro-LED tablet with pen support, I'll buy it (rumors say Apple has one in the works for 2021). Having absolutely no support available for a flagship device is ridiculous, and being told false information by dumb live chat reps is insulting

They keep spreading false information too. And they're also incapable of clearing the useless spam here and in the Gallery. We need moderators back. S Members was the only thing that prevented Samsung Canada's support from being as bad as what you'd expect from a 50$ imported cellphone company like RCA or ProScan.
0 Likes