Original topic:

🌸Hot Topic - April 6th 2020🌸

(Topic created on: 04-06-2020 11:13 AM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

Due to the hot topic being posted on Wednesday, we decided to post one today instead of Friday! How's everyone doing? I helped my family trim the trees and rake the leaves from the ground - the weathers been so nice lately, I think its helped being indoors. Its been a nice change of pace! 

On another note - I love the cherry blossoms. They're so pretty and they offer a nice change in scenery from the usual green Vancouver has - it's been pretty great just taking a look outside and seeing bright pinks in full swing. 

678.jpg

Background photo created by montypeter - www.freepik.com

[HOT POST]

Thanks @Yoshisaur for the camera update post! Thanks for listing out whats new and improved too - it sure helps me! Here's the link to check it out: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/Camera-got-an-update/td-p/4451193

[HOT KEYWORDS]

Some of the hot keywords this week were #UPDATES, #CAMERA, and #ALERTS. I know the emergency alert was sent out regarding the pandemic. It's important for information to get out to everyone, and that's one of the fastest ways to do so. We'll keep listening for feedback of how to improve and grow!

[BEST MEMBER]

Thanks to @JohnH for helping out members and providing support to those who need it! Thank you, and thanks to everyone who is troubleshooting and giving solutions to those struggling:]

Thanks everyone! I'll see you all at the end of the week!
Jeremy

2 Comments
mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
@Jeremy_from_Samsung
Ive said before I like these posts!
I'm baffled as to why (assuming your a smart device user and Samsung at that) why do you always post pictures from other source, why not just take a picture yourself with whatever device you're using🤷
What device do you use?
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others
@Mytech
why not choosing a picture from the Samsung's Gallery ?
0 Likes