Original topic:

Hot Topic - February 28th 2020

(Topic created on: 02-28-2020 01:18 AM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members! 

We've been having an in moderators lately - don't be afraid to say hi, and work with them to help solve problems/create discussion! We're all here to help:] I'm really grateful for them, and the hard work that they pour into the community. How is everyone doing? Recently I've been feeling exhausted - I've been sleeping at 8 or 9. I hope its just a momentary thing. 

[CONTEST REMINDER]

Just a friendly reminder that the Family Day contest is ending TODAY! Please check out the link for more details to be eligible: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/The-Ultimate-Family-Day-Contest/td-p/3866954

[HOT KEYWORDS]

Some of the keywords for this week were #Familyday, and #Updates. We appreciate everyone for your patience!

[WEEKLY BEST MEMBERS]

@TBone and @vape shared that Dark mode has come to Samsung health and Samsung dark mode(woohoo, no more sore eyes!) Make sure you update both apps, and take a look!

[WEEKLY BEST SOLUTIONS]

Thank you to @TheDanishPastry for helping members out! Thank you for being involved in a part of the community :] Cheers!

See you all next week!

Cheers,

Jeremy

4 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
I don't want to be rude but I have to be brutally honest. These moderators are live chat reps. The very reason we rely on the forums and on the collective help of Internet strangers for support and information. With their "Internet Explorer Quirks Mode" broken English and a facepalm-worthy lack of knowledge even on the most basic things (no, inserting a SIM doesn't lock your phone to a carrier anymore! Since 2017 this isn't the case!), plus the guts to reply the same thing as others and attribute themselves the "Accepted Solution" (though they seemed to have stopped after being called out a few times)... I just really don't see how they help. If anything, they create confusion as a "Moderator" posting while in contradiction of everyone makes "everyone" look like idiots or liars even though it's the Moderator that is in the wrong. The person is left with contradictory statements and doesn't really know what to believe. Likely the Moderators... Maybe if they weren't as soulless as all the regular live chat reps it wouldn't be so bad.

And if this state of exhaustion continues, I strongly recommend you to get medical attention. This can be caused by so many things. Probably nothing of concern but it's better to consult a doctor just to be sure
mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
you on a roll today 🤪👍 all true ✌️
Others
YOU'S ARE SOMETHING! ALL- Stars! "Love how your so REAL"! Say it how it is!
Gn Sleep well!
✌🧸👍👍👍👍👍💫💞🦋
seobro
Active Level 6
Others

Like CH mentioned, Jeremy, please find the time to take a break. Maybe grab a drink, sit on the porch and forget about the world for a couple hours. Vancouver's weather is becoming so much nicer (as I'm sure you've noticed) so maybe a good walk will help clear things up. Take care of yourself man!