Original topic:

๐ŸŽ†Hot Topic - January 2nd 2020๐ŸŽ†

(Topic created on: 01-02-2020 06:19 PM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

I'm back! I had a great holidays and New Years - ate lots of food, spent a lot of time with my family, and hung out with my friends. Overall it was a quiet New Year - the fireworks at Coal Harbour in Vancouver were cancelled :( How was everyone's holidays? Let me know!

22563.jpg

Happy new year vector created by starline - www.freepik.com

[ HOT KEYWORDS ]
Some of the hot keywords this week were #Updates - still a lot of discussion surrounding updates - especially with phones!

[ WEEKLY BEST MEMBERS ]
I like to thank @carr0498 for being helpful and kind to everyone! Thank you for your comments:)

[ WEEKLY BEST SOLUTIONS ]
@Pupusik stepped up to the plate this week - coming up with helpful answers and suggestions! Thank you for being respectful and resourceful:) starting the New Year off right!

Cheers everyone - heres to another great decade! 
Jeremy:]
Others
@Jeremy, will samsung introduce their new phone on CES 2020?
0 Likes
Deevvv
Active Level 6
Others
Yes, they are probably launching their folding phone 2 and S20 not S11(goes better with 2020 so).
Others
@ThePagalBoy, do you know what your username means?
Deevvv
Active Level 6
Others
Yes @makeanimationssmooth ๐Ÿคช
0 Likes
gagraham
Active Level 1
Others
Hi Jeremy would you know if there is any issues with the watch face glass of the active 2 44mm SM-R825F, the reason I ask is because mine is being scratched and is wearing away at the curved bezel of the watch face and its spreading slowly around the watch face from rubbing on my sleeve. I purchased this on 30 November.
Options
Others

Hi @gagraham,

Not that I know about - I'll check to make sure though.

Cheers,

Jeremy

0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
Did you check?
doobydude
Active Level 7
Others
go to staples and get their liquid armor on it. I get it on all my smartwatches. never a problem.
0 Likes
maggie11
Beginner Level 2
Others
just bought an s10e any advice?
0 Likes
doobydude
Active Level 7
Others
dont buy the galaxy watch LTE model it doesnt update itself or the apps on it for 8+ months now
0 Likes