Original topic:

✨ Hot Topic - July 31st 2020 ✨

(Topic created on: 08-01-2020 03:50 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

I hope everyone is doing well! It’s time for another Monthly Hot Topic post featuring the top posts and topics of discussion for the week, as well as shoutouts to helpful users and solutions!

We’ve had an exciting and active week here at Samsung Members! Check out some of the highlights below!

WEEKLY HOT POST #1

Want to see more Galaxy ecosystems? Then be sure to check out @Yoshisaur9’s collection of Galaxy devices, featuring the Galaxy Buds+, Galaxy Fit and the Galaxy S10! Check out the full post at https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/I-finally-have-them-all/td-p/6010992.

WEEKLY HOT POST #2

Looking for new wallpapers? @ZMAHD has created and shared a set of wallpapers inspired by the Galaxy Unpacked event! Check out the full post at https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Themes/August-Wallpapers-UNPACKED-2020/td-p/6062343.

WEEKLY HOT KEYWORDS

The hot keywords and topics of discussion this week are #Bixby and #GalaxyBuds! Users have been having questions about the Galaxy Buds and the community has been engaged in issues and suggestions surrounding Bixby!

MONTHLY HOT MEMBERS

This month’s helpful members are @Tallman and @vape! Your contributions to the community have been significant and the community if grateful for your help!

And a big thanks to everyone in the Samsung Members community for working so hard to make this a helpful and inclusive community!

MONTHLY HOT SOLUTIONS

Check out some of the many Hot Solutions of this month below:

@ZMAHD has helped a user reset their Galaxy Earbuds!

@sully has helped a user access their locked device!

@RobertZ has given suggestions to a user looking to buy a new Galaxy device!

@brownbatman has helped a user find a setting in their Galaxy Watch!

@SamSungtwo has helped answer a user inquiry!

That’s all from this week, tune in to next week’s Hot Topic for more exciting news! Thanks everyone, take care and stay safe!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

11 Comments
keagan
Options
Others

Thanks for taking the time to appreciate our Samsung members. Thanks everyone for being active and helpful in the community.

Others

Thanks for the feature again Ben! I hope everyone enjoys the long weekend ahead!

0 Likes
Others
Thanks Ben,have a wonderful long weekend!!
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
You didn't mention @Shaggyskunk1BLM's parting message?!? He's been a pillar for this community!!!!! One of the most knowledgeable person here, reliable and always here to help. The lack of tribute to his dedication while celebrating much more trivial publications (don't take it personally you guys) makes me feel sick.

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/Almost-certainly-my-last-post-Barring-some-miracle/td-p...
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Others

Hi CHMultimedia, We are feeling bad for what Shaggyskunk1BLM is handling right now. Hope he will recover soon and return with full health.

0 Likes
MrsMoldy
Active Level 1
Others
Good afternoon all. I am considering activating "Bixby" and would appreciate any rants or raves that might help me decide whether I should activate or leave my phone as is.
I have the Galaxy S10+.
Thanks for any feed back.
CHEERS!!!
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Others

Hi MrsMoldy, I suggest you active Bixby which makes it easier to use your phone, giving you more time to focus on what matters the most. Bixby learns, evolves and adapts to what you like to do, working alongside your favourite apps and services to help you get more done. Bixby will remember how you interact with it, to give you a more individualised experience. The more you use Bixby, the better it will become at adjusting to your needs.

0 Likes
siSHin
Active Level 1
Others
hey fella samsung members,, i just need help with my settings as my 5 year old dials 911 all the time. aside from just keeping it out of reach, is there a user setting where he'll be unable to play with it?
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Others

Hi siSHin, Assuming that your kid is able to make the calls using the emergency call option from the lock screen, it is not possible to disable it. Thanks for understanding.