Original topic:

🏝 Hot Topic - June 26th 2020 🏝

(Topic created on: 07-01-2020 09:46 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

I hope everyone is doing well! Since this is the last Friday of this month, it’s time for the Monthly Hot Topic post!

We’ve had another very active week (and month) here at Samsung Members! Check out some of the highlights below!

WEEKLY HOT POST #1

In case you were looking for home screen recommendations, check out @Manikarβ€˜s post, where users share what their home screen is like! Check out the full post at https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Note/Share-your-Homescreen-Screenshots/td-p/5575916.

WEEKLY HOT POST #2

Interested in the Galaxy Tab Series? Then be sure to check out @gokongming’s impression of the Galaxy Tab S6! Check out the full post at https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Tablets/Tab-s6-256gb/td-p/5586855.

WEEKLY HOT KEYWORDS

The hot points of discussion this week were #Android11 and #ScreenProtector! There was some discussion in the community about possible features in Android 11 and recommendations for screen protectors and device covers.

MONTHLY HOT MEMBERS

A special thanks to @mytech and @ZMAHD for being so helpful in the community this month! Your help is truly appreciated and the Samsung Members community is thankful for your contributions!

MONTHLY HOT SOLUTIONS

Check out some of the Hot Solutions of this month below:

@Tallman has helped resolve lag issues on another user’s device!

@mytech has provided suggestions on customizing the navigation bar!

@ZMAHD has helped a user turn off auto-replies!

Thank you for being actively involved in the community and helping other users!

That’s all from this week, tune in to next week’s Hot Topic for more exciting news! Thanks everyone, take care and stay safe!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

10 Comments
keagan
Options
Others

Hi Samsung_Ben,

Thanks for sharing this with us.

lordj
Active Level 4
Others
im back guys
cookis
Active Level 3
Others
hi you
cookis
Active Level 3
Others
Good morning you talk too me ok
AMDNB
Beginner Level 2
Others
Facebook has been giving issues on my device since the last Android update. Messages from my device telling me that the app is using a lot of mobile data and recommending that it be shut down. anyone else having issues
keagan
Options
Others

Hi AMDNB,

Please remove and reinstall your Facebook application and check if the problem is resolved.

Others
thanks for the update
Senator1
Active Level 1
Others
Yes o
Samsung_MTpS2Ze
Beginner Level 2
Others
is the mobile data is running even when is 0ff ? since 12 hours of the begin of the month the data shows 1 ,85 without using wy? please respond e mail tonino1sav@ gmail. com