Original topic:

⚡ Hot Topic – June 5th 2020 ⚡

(Topic created on: 06-05-2020 08:41 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

I hope everyone is doing well! I hope staying at home isn’t getting too boring for everyone. But if you feel that things are getting boring, you can always try to pick up a new skill, or master a current one! Taking a class online, cooking at home, painting and exercising are just some of the things you can do to keep busy!

7854.jpg

Designed by azerbaijan_stockers / Freepik

We’ve had another exciting and busy week here at Samsung Members, check out some of the highlights of the week below.

HOT POST #1

@makeanimationssmooth initiated a very busy discussion surrounding One UI 2.1 earlier this week! A lot of interesting conversations have taken place in this thread and it is worth checking out! Read the full post at https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/Who-s-excited-for-One-UI-2-1/td-p/5230618

HOT POST #2

@TBone started a discussion surrounding Samsung Cloud and its migration to Microsoft OneDrive. If you have questions about what this entails, be sure to read the thread! Check out the full post at https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/anyone-else-see-this-msg/td-p/5221763

HOT KEYWORDS

The hot keywords this week have been #updates and #SamsungHealth. As updates roll out for Galaxy devices, there is ongoing discussion about them. Another interesting topic of discussion that has come up this week is Samsung Health, its features and its integration with wearable devices!

WEEKLY BEST MEMBERS

A special shoutout to @ZMAHD and @Habsfan for their active involvement in the community this week! Your efforts in helping the Samsung Members community are much appreciated!

That’s all from this week, tune in to next week’s Hot Topic for more exciting news! Thanks everyone, take care and stay safe!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

14 Comments
keagan
Options
Others
Thanks for your active involvement @ZMAHD and @Habsfan
It's really good to see a lot of information as well as a lot of encouragement in the community.

Thanks for sharing.
Others
So "hot post #1" was initiated by someone who was providing false information??

Wouldn't have brought it to anyone's attention - unless it was intended to embarrass the OP....
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others

@Shaggyskunk1
So does it mean we have to make Fake News also on Samsung Members to get some recognition or i didn't understand this post because of Google Translate !!!
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Yeah I somehow doubt the person who wrote this followed their own advice and gave it a read.
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others
ZMAHD
Thanks for your private answer, it's appreciate
Others
Let's go!! My first mention in a hot topic👌👌
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Didn't you lose a bet?
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others

I hope i don't make any mistake with my slang english but... 

For the second week , fakes news are winning on Samsung's Members so it's time to readjust the time on our BigBen clock with this beautiful screenshot to help people remembering the challenge between on the right side CHMultimedia VS in the left side @Makefakesnewsagain...

And the winner is......Tadam... fireworks...drums...We can applause : CHMultimedia

Screenshot_20200605-232724_Chrome.jpg

CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Not bad, the Big Ben clock was a clever figure of speech. But if you're willing to present a faceoff, you need to put some trash talk into it, like in wrestling.