Original topic:

๐ŸŒžHot Topic - March 6th 2020๐ŸŒž

(Topic created on: 03-06-2020 10:56 AM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members! 

It's a beautiful day today! It's been getting sunnier and sunnier and I am all for it. All memories of snow are now fading fast...How's everyone?

Just a reminder for Covid-19 - please make sure you all have enough supplies for a 14 day quarantine at home. I think it's okay to feel a little cautious - that gives us vigilance and helps us prepare without feeling panicked! And please wash your hands and not touch your face - the best form of defense.  I hope everyone is okay during this time :] please take care of yourselves!

I'm looking for pictures to put on these sorts of posts - and I was thinking it might be a good idea if you guys could help me out!  If you want to submit something, post it to the Galaxy Gallery, and tag it with #hottopicpic in the Message Tags section. That way, I know that its an entry, and will feature it here! We'll try it out - if it doesn't work, then thats okay too! But I just wanted to see if you guys were down for it:]

190.jpg

Transport photo created by welcomia - www.freepik.com

[ HOT POST ]
Theres going to be a Samsung Members meet and greet on Saturday(Tomorrow!) - organized by @SnowCat19! Heres the link for more information: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/Samsung-Members-Meet-and-Greet/td-p/4050223

[ HOT KEYWORDS ]
Some of the hot keywords this week were #Updates, #5G, and #Android 10. I think that 5G is a new and developing subject matter(pretty exciting!). I think creators like MKBHD have covered it quite well - if you have time i recommend checking out some of his videos pertaining to the use of 5G.

[ WEEKLY BEST MEMBERS ]
Thanks @Echo1 for your contributions to Samsung Members! I feel super grateful to have you around to offer feedback/solutions:) Thanks a bunch!

Thanks everyone! Ill hopefully get to talk with all of you during the week!
Jeremy:]
3 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
What? The Hot Post of this week is a meet and greet? That's so unfair! @makeclickbaitgreatagain has worked tirelessly to bring us amazing breaking news this week and deserves recognition.
0 Likes
h0h0h0
Active Level 7
Others
like he said
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others
@CHMultimedia, you won't receive any like for your post mdr
0 Likes