Original topic:

🌼 Hot Topic - May 29th 2020 🌼

(Topic created on: 05-30-2020 08:26 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

I hope everyone is doing well! Since this is the last Hot Topic of the month, I thought of doing things a little differently this time. Instead of having the Weekly Best Members, this time we’ll take a look at the Monthly Best Members! We’ll also take a look at the Monthly Best Solutions and give a special mention to the users who help the community!

Samsung_Ben_0-1590776318501.png

Background photo created by souvenirpixels - www.freepik.com

WEEKLY HOT POST #1

@GG2 has shared information about updates to Samsung Apps Edge and EdgeScreen! Be sure to keep your galaxy devices up to date by regularly updating such apps. For more details, check out the full post at https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/Apps-Edge-and-Edgescreen-Update/td-p/5144515

WEEKLY HOT POST #2

@oooOmitoOooo has posted a couple of safety cautions and regulations that are important to keep in mind, in order to protect you and your device! For more information, check out the full post at https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/phone-isolation/td-p/5155278

WEEKLY HOT KEYWORDS

The hot keywords for this week are #updates and #Bixby. The Samsung Members community had been patiently waiting for updates which are now released for many Galaxy devices! There was a lot of discussion regarding Bixby replacing S Voice, too.

MONTHLY BEST MEMBERS

The monthly best members are @Shaggyskunk1 and @Tallman! Their active involvement in Samsung Members has been very helpful to the community! Thank you for your contributions! Look out for a special gift for your hard work from us!

MONTHLY BEST SOLUTIONS

In the Samsung Members community, many active users provide solutions to issues that arise. Here are Monthly Best Solutions for May 2020:

@Vic20 has helped resolve an issue with another user’s S Pen!

@Tallman’s suggestions have helped a user fix responsiveness issues on their phone!

@GG2’s steps have allowed a user to reset default settings on their device!

@mytech has made recommendations for a user interested in art!

@Cprice has given their advice to another user interested in Samsung Wireless Battery Pack!

Thank you @Vic20, @Tallman, @GG2, @mytech and @Cprice for being actively involved in the community and helping other users!

That’s all from this week, tune in to next week’s Hot Topic for more exciting news! Thanks everyone, take care and stay safe!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

14 Comments
Others
with the sun being up a bit longer, I'm definitely going to be more active on here going forward! Also, I recently noticed you're a new Community Manager here, Welcome Ben!
Rebekka
Options
Others

Hi @Samsung_Ben,
Thanks for sharing this information. We appreciate @Tallman, @mytech, @Cprice, @vic20 and @GG2 for their continuous support and helping our community members with the resolutions.

Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others

Shaggyskunk1 and Tallman, choose S20 Ultra 512 gb and make your own review here  (or wait for the Note 20 +) 

Look out for a special gift for your hard work from us!

Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others
Shaggyskunk1
Wow, do I say beautiful gift or beautiful gif

Oh , it's not moving, it's a gift 🙄
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others

@Samsung_Ben

I'd like to understand the way you proceed  to determinate MONTHLY BEST MEMBERS,  because when i am looking at the Samsung's board , the result is different, just take a look :

(I know Shaggyskunk1 and Tallman will understand why i'm asking this question, they know i love them )

MONTHLY BEST MEMBERSMONTHLY BEST MEMBERS

Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey @Cassidy! This is a good point, thanks for bringing it up. The "Monthly Best Members" was a bit of a misnomer, so we'll look into changing it. In reality, we wanted to highlight a variety of user for their contributions week to week (not necessarily the same "super contributors" each week, which would get old really quick!) Hope this answers your question. P.S. ..still alive! =D

Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others

Tallman and Shaggyskunk1 are the only judges of this decision

AmeriCanuck
Active Level 8
Others
Good job to all of you Members for your assistance and help!
whateverpcp
Beginner Level 2
Others
hi