Original topic:

πŸŽƒ Hot Topic - October 16th 2020 πŸŽƒ

(Topic created on: 10-16-2020 10:59 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

I hope everyone is doing well! October’s Members Monday question is here and it surrounds Thanksgiving and Halloween! Check out the full post here, we look forward to hearing your responses!

Let’s check out some of the highlights of the week below!

HOT POST #1

Interested in customizing your Galaxy device? @EmersonHaensel and @gokongming have shared information regarding Good Lock! Check out the full posts at https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/Keys-Cafe-is-avalibe-now/td-p/7251950 and https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Note/keys-Cafe/td-p/7260591

HOT KEYWORDS

The hot keywords for this week have been #SamsungDeX and #Bixby! Users have been sharing their thoughts regarding Samsung DeX and moderators have been busy addressing questions about Bixby!

That’s all from this week, tune in to next week’s Hot Topic for more exciting news! Thanks everyone, take care and stay safe!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

6 Comments
keagan
Options
Others

Thanks everyone for being active in the community. I really appreciate our Samsung Members for helping each other and sharing their valuable suggestions.

0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Others
people still ask questions about bixby?
0 Likes
AMH4
Beginner Level 4
Others
how do I ask a question on this site?
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Others
Hi AMH4, Welcome to Samsung Members Community.
Please follow the steps below to ask your query by creating a new post.
Open Samsung Members app >> Tap Community >> Tap pencil button at the right bottom of the page >> Select the forums >> Enter the Title & Description >> Tap on post.
Here, we help each other by asking questions and sharing information about the Galaxy devices.
0 Likes
nickthaskater
Active Level 6
Others
Glad to see DeX trending. If you haven't already, go check out my thread regarding DeX devices and output resolution. 45 likes at this point with 995 views. It's something that dearly needs fixing so show your support and "like" the post!
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Others

Hi nickthaskater, We already collected the feedback and forwarded it to our team. I would like to thank everyone for giving us your valuable suggestions.