Original topic:

Hot Topic - October 18th 2019

(Topic created on: 10-18-2019 12:26 PM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members! 

15_PC_GalaxyBuds_Feature_Images.jpg

I hope you all had a lovely long weekend, and a great Thanksgiving! We've been getting a lot of rain here in Vancouver (buckets and buckets...), and I miss summer already 😢 How are you guys coping with the changing weather?

[HOT POST]

By far the hottest topic of discussion this week was @Yoshisaur9's request for the One UI 2 Beta to come to Canada! I know you guys are really excited about this—we currently don't have plans for a beta release, but we're always looking into the possibility. 

[HOT KEYWORDS]

Keywords for this week were pretty universal, everyone's excited about "beta" and "One UI 2"! I'm definitely getting hyped up about this myself 😄

[WEEKLY BEST MEMBERS]

Big shout-out to @LavandersChampions and @theonecid for getting the conversation going in the Members community—it wouldn't be the same here without you 😊

[WEEKLY BEST SOLUTIONS]

I'd like to thank @ZenoKnite and @carr0478 for your outstanding help in answering Members' questions. You guys rock!

That's the weekly round-up for you all—see you guys next week! 🎉

Cheers,

Sabrina

8 Comments
mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
I love these posts where you all acknowledge peepers 🙃🤙👍
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
And now the post linked to has been erased...
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Others
we should create another . What's with the deletion of posts that they deem will damage Samsung's image? Its the customer's legitimate concerns and obviously a hot topic.
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
I'm more confused about why was the post featured here, only to be erased afterwards.

But I still don't understand why it was erased at all. Is that so wrong to say "we want the beta?".
Bing
Active Level 10
Others
Haha sabrina yes it's so much rain! But did u look at the mountains? The snow makes everything beautiful
0 Likes
ZenoKnite
Active Level 7
Others
Starting to get mad cold here in Toronto!! @Sabrina seriously hope you get some good weather in Van soontimes! Summer went too fast! Can you believe November is right around the corner!! @_@ Times flying
0 Likes
RedEyeRon
Active Level 3
Others
Yay for Vancouver based moderator 🙂
Others
b
0 Likes