Original topic:

Hot Topic - October 4th 2019

(Topic created on: 10-04-2019 11:13 AM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members! 

Spooky season is upon us now, and I know I'm going to the pumpkin patch this weekend to pick a nice jack o' lantern out πŸŽƒ What are you guys doing in preparation for Halloween? 

Side note: we're going to be hosting another Ask the Expert event on October 24th, in the Wearables section of the community! Stay tuned for more information closer to the date...

[HOT POST]
@ZMAHD announced his new photo editing series earlier this week! It's called "Advanced Editing Series", and it provides an in-depth look at some of the more technical aspects of photo editing for those who might be interested. I can't wait to see what he has in store for us πŸ˜„

[HOT KEYWORDS]
Some of the top keywords for this week were #Bixby, #SamsungPay, and #Android10

[WEEKLY BEST MEMBERS]
Big round of applause for @TBone and @gokongming, our Weekly Best Members! Thanks for keeping the community vibrant through your postings. 

[WEEKLY BEST SOLUTIONS]
Thanks to @Geico and @Vic20 for providing quality answers to those who needed help with their Samsung devices! Users like you really are the backbone of the communityβ€”please keep up the good work! 

That's it for this week's hot topic! Jeremy and I will see you guys again next week πŸ˜Š

Cheers,

Sabrina

5 Comments
Options
Others

Hooray for Pumpkins! πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
Check this cray pumpikin/watermelon πŸ˜‰πŸ€ͺπŸ‘

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Gallery/watermelonzombie-o-lantern/td-p/2152914
Bing
Active Level 10
Others
This is really nice. Hope to see this every month
Others
it would be nice to see some Halloween Contests!!!! I love Halloween...more than Christmas πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸŽƒ
0 Likes
Plaidygami
Active Level 5
Others
I'll be dressing up as Alexei from Stranger Things!
0 Likes