Original topic:

Hot Topic - October 4th 2019

(Topic created on: 10-09-2019 05:49 AM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members! 

Spooky season is upon us now, and I know I'm going to the pumpkin patch this weekend to pick a nice jack o' lantern out 🎃 What are you guys doing in preparation for Halloween? 

Side note: we're going to be hosting another Ask the Expert event on October 24th, in the Wearables section of the community! Stay tuned for more information closer to the date...

[HOT POST]
@ZMAHD announced his new photo editing series earlier this week! It's called "Advanced Editing Series", and it provides an in-depth look at some of the more technical aspects of photo editing for those who might be interested. I can't wait to see what he has in store for us 😄

[HOT KEYWORDS]
Some of the top keywords for this week were #Bixby, #SamsungPay, and #Android10

[WEEKLY BEST MEMBERS]
Big round of applause for @TBone and @gokongming, our Weekly Best Members! Thanks for keeping the community vibrant through your postings. 

[WEEKLY BEST SOLUTIONS]
Thanks to @Geico and @Vic20 for providing quality answers to those who needed help with their Samsung devices! Users like you really are the backbone of the community—please keep up the good work! 

That's it for this week's hot topic! Jeremy and I will see you guys again next week 😊

Cheers,

Sabrina

5 Comments
Options
Others

Hooray for Pumpkins! 🎃🎃🎃

mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
Bing
Active Level 10
Others
This is really nice. Hope to see this every month
Others
it would be nice to see some Halloween Contests!!!! I love Halloween...more than Christmas 🎃👻🎃
0 Likes
Plaidygami
Active Level 5
Others
I'll be dressing up as Alexei from Stranger Things!
0 Likes